Unjo once again participates in Europe’s leading exhibition for electric automation in hall 4, stand 226, between 24th and 26th November 2015 in Nuremberg.
SPS / IPC / Drives exhibition covers everything from electronic components, complete systems and integrated electric automation solutions. The trade fair is the ideal platform for comprehensive information on products, innovations and current trends within the electric automation industry.
Unjo will continue its focus on cost-efficient and high performance motor control solutions by exhibiting embedded automation solutions for:
- High-power applications with customized form factor
- PLC integrated applications with unlimited scalability
- Web based GUI using IoT and HTML 5 technology
- 12 motors driven independently using one FPGA controller
- Remote controlled applications using Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connections
- State of the art battery management
Please visit us in hall 4, stand 226, to discuss with us how you can get the most out of your unique motor control application.